Thursday, July 8, 2010

Week One- Starting my blog



I was a bit nervous about starting this course and creating a blog as it was something I had never done before but I have only just started it and I'm already enjoying it and finding it relatively simple to create. While just setting up my blog I have already begun to see the advantages of using this technology in an educational sense as it's so quick and easy to see what everyone else in the course is doing with their blog, to share ideas about content and to read how others have interpreted the course so far. I'm also finding that using a blog is very convenient to my lifestyle, allowing communication and sharing with others, at any time of the day, whenever I can find a spare moment. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this course develops and to continue to improve my blogging skills.

Image courtesy of weblogcartoons.com

No comments:

Post a Comment